Parent or Guardian’s TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Driver’s Education and Training MUST be completed within 6 months from date of registration.
- There will be a $50.00 fee for any Behind-the-wheel appointments Missed or Canceled without 24 hours notice. Students appearing for a Behind-the-Wheel lesson without a valid permit will be subject to this fee.
- Rosedale Driving School will not issue any Refunds after the course has begun.
- Rosedale Driving School will not issue any Refunds after 90 days from from first payment date.
- Rosedale Driving School provides free pick-up and drop-off for the 6 hours of Behind-the-wheel lessons ONLY in the BAKERSFIELD AREA. Students from outside Bakersfield , will have to meet at the school office at 9339 Rosedale Hwy. suite I Bakersfield, Ca 93312
- Cookies Our course website requires that your web browser accept “cookies”. The default setting for your web browser is to have cookies enabled, so unless you have personally disabled cookies handling, you may continue with the course.
- GETTING DISCONNECTED While using the internet users may get disconnected. Getting disconnected can be due to another call coming in via call waiting, a lose carrier connection, or your computer crashing.
- It is important to note that as you complete each of the required unit sections and unit tests, your process will be recorded. If you are knocked off line prior to finishing a unit section or while taking a unit test, you will have to go back to the unit section or test and complete it.
- We cannot control your internet connection and are therefore not responsible for issues regarding getting online or getting disconnected. If these issues do occur it is advised that you contact your internet service provider.
- GENERAL WAIVER Rosedale Driving School does not assume any liability expressed or implied as to the use of the information contained herein. Any and all damages that my arise from the use of any of the information contained herein will not be the responsibility of Rosedale Driving School or its authors without limitation. Enrollment in this program will serve as your agreement of the provisions above. Rosedale Driving School acknowledges that much of the material contained herein was derived from the California Vehicle Code, the Department of Motor Vehicle”s Handbook, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Facts (NHTSA).
- INTERNET TECHNOLOGY/COURT/STATE WAIVER OF LIABILITY Rosedale Driving School shall assume no liability for either data loss or site inactivity due to unforeseen technology related occurrences.
Thank You for choosing Rosedale Driving School as your On-line Course Provider.
Occupational Licensing Number 3016
Address: 9339 Rosedale Hwy. Ste I Bakersfield, Ca 93312
Phone: 661 589-9883